Early-day Pearl City had an array of rice paddies and fields that were plowed with water buffalo that would haul a two-wheeled cart. In the early 1880s, Pearl City was the final stop for Benjamin Franklin Dillingham's Oahu Railway, a mud wagon driven by a four-horse team. Lots for an as-yet-to-exist "Pearl City" went on sale in 1889, after completion of the actual rail line. Near the outskirts of Pearl City, the Redmond Grove, an area where people could be entertained with piano, banjo, trumpet, and saxophone performances, was a popular entertainment spot in the early 1900s.
Pearl City Properties
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice